Friday, November 28, 2014

Titan Swimming.

I'm not sure if any of you even know about this blog but it has been in existence for a few years now. I have updated the schedule and the team records and added a post about the current team points situation.  There are a bunch of other things on here that are old and need to be updated but I don't want to do that if nobody checks this page.  If we want to keep this updated, we need your support by commenting and adding any photos that you may have from team activities.  Please leave your comments below as to what you think about using this blog.

Kyle

5 comments:

  1. I think the blog is a great resource! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this is awesome! Other high schools should do this, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone needs to update the info for the new swimmers wanting to swim this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we should most definitely update this blog, I feel it could be a great source of information for current or new swimmers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we should use this blog and update it because it'll help everyone keep track of certain things for new, current, and past swimmers. Go swim team!!!

    ReplyDelete